Friday 28 March 2014

PSLE Registration Confirmation, Creative Phrases T2W1 and Conversation Cards

VERY IMPT! Please confirm that whatever is printed on the slip of paper I gave to you today is correct and submit it back tome on Monday. If there are any changes, please do the necessary amendments in RED ink, only.


Creative Phrases T2W1: Sample answers (selected)
  1. Tom was so ravenous that when he saw the food on the table, he gobbled everything up.
  2. The customers bolted for the exit when the shop suddenly caught fire.
  3. My head was throbbing in pain when I slipped and fell.
  4. Missing a step, I tripped and fell on the stage and my face instantly turned red with embarrassment.
  5. John stomped out of the room, muttering curses under his breath.
  6. His voice raised by a few decibels when he noticed that the pupils could not hear him. 
  7. She fell on her knees and pleaded incessantly for forgiveness.
  8. He shot us a questioning look when we called for him.
  9. He drifted into a fitful sleep, still troubled by the car accident that he had witnessed.
  10. I was still reeling from the shock and took a while to come back to my senses.

Also, complete a 50-word write up in your Spelling book for this Conversation Card:


Have a good weekend with your family and stay fit and healthy.

8 comments:

  1. Ok. Noted. Thanks for the reminder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Sorry for the "vivien tay" message. Did not realise that I was using my mother's account.) Thanks for the reminder, Mr Kamsari. Also, by the way, nice question! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, but i don't think that i will be having a good weekend...T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder.

    From : Mavis Toh

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I ask my father this question, he said he can't imagine what it will be like for Singapore in 2050. This is a really powerful question. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete