Monday 21 April 2014

Compo Corrections and T2W4 Creative Phrases Sample (from the boys)


  • Complete your compo corrections by Wednesday, 23 April.

  1. Disheartened by my exam marks, I retreated to my room and cried.
  2. He is a very pessimistic person who always looks at the negative side of things.
  3. The criminals were caught trying to make counterfeit money secretly.
  4. Being optimistic gives you the strength to get through difficult situations easily.
  5. The family of the passengers on board the missing plane which crashed into the sea cried bitterly.
  6. A dark mood came over Jane when she was bullied that day.
  7. I was grief-stricken when I heard that my best friend had passed away in a car accident.
  8. The beggar lived a destitute life in the slums of Mexico.
  • Reminder that there will be Spelling based on T2W5 list tomorrow.

2 comments: