Wednesday 9 April 2014

T2W3 Creative Phrases Sample Sentences

Sample answers:

  1. Julie has realised her mistake and is truly remorseful so I think you should forgive her.
  2. Racing at an incredible speed, the F1 racers zoomed past the fans.
  3. On the verge of tears, I picked myself up after falling down.
  4. The family clasped their hands in prayer in the temple.
  5. I let out a cry that penetrated the silence of the night when the man stabbed me twice in the stomach.
  6. Gary quirked one eyebrow up and sneered at the old ladies.
  7. His parents were overwhelmed with grief when they heard that he had met with an accident.
  8. An awful feeling of loneliness lurked in the pit of my stomach.
  9. With a deadly glint in his eyes, the murderer advanced towards the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment