Friday 4 April 2014

T2W2 Creative phrases and SA1 2011

Sample Answers:

  1. Completely bewildered by the experience, I just stood there, my mouth agape.
  2. I was awakened from my peaceful slumber by the fire alarm.
  3. Tears were cruising down my cheeks when I found out that my dog had died.
  4. Out of curiosity, he opened the box and peeped inside.
  5. In remembrance of my late grandfather, i put a picture of him on my bedroom wall.
  6. He shook his head vehemently to dislodge the bees that were in his hair.
  7. Without a tinge of guilt, Michael turned away and walked off without apologising.
  8. After much persuasion from Jon, I finally decided to get out of bed.
  • The SA1 2011 Booklet A is due on Monday. Please time yourself: maximum is 50 minutes to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment