Wednesday 30 April 2014

Creative Phrases T2W6 (from the boys) + Homework

Sample answers for T2W6 (from the boys)
  1. Gritting my teeth in anger, I stomped away from my sister.
  2. My sister and I escaped unscathed from the burning house.
  3. Shrieks of terror echoed the air when the chainsaw wielding murderer appeared.
  4. My parents shook their heads in dismay when as they watched me being handcuffed by the police.
  5. Tears rolled down my eyes like a spoiled faucet when I was scolded by my teacher.
  6. After the bomb blast at the mall, the shoppers ran helter-skelter.
  7. My realisation had hit me like a twenty pound hammer when I found out that Jeb was part of the evil scientists.
  8. The tourists were busy clicking their cameras away at the newly opened River Safari exhibits.
  9. Panting and gasping for air, I sat down after a tiring 1.6 kilometre run.
  10. A distraught-looking lady came to me and asked me if I had seen her son.
Homework: all due on Friday.
  1. LRD page 19, to be completed in the Spelling Book. Colour and do a 30-word (minimum) write-up.
  2. SA1 2012 Booklet B. Time yourself, maximum 1hour and 10 minutes.
Have a good rest during the Labour Day public holiday tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Kamsari,
    Is Wild Wild Wet considered a landmark in Singapore because found it in the Google page while I was searching landmarks of Singapore.

    ReplyDelete